View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2008
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Feature requests section, however LW devs rarely visit there now. If they visit forums, it's usually their beta forums.

Pro has the ability to download from 10 hosts her file as compared to Basic's 8 which can arguably result in faster downloads sometimes. Pro also has some better abilities for searching the rarer files due to its extra 2 ultrapeers it connects to (5 instead of 3 UP's.) But other than that, Pro is definitely not dramatically better. The improvements are more subtle.

Here's an example of my LW Pro operating http://www.gnutellaforums.com/limewi...tml#post330034 as you see I was lucky enough to find some fast hosts. Definitely doesn't happen every day though, perhaps because I tend to go for the harder to find files.

Answers to commonly asked questions are often Stickied in bold red at top of each forum section. Tips may also be in stickies.

Site Feedback section is really for comments or problems with this site & forums.