View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2002
Disciple

mercedes is flying high
Default itunes v2.0.4 and repeated errors

zbell, its confusing..I think if I understood the basic machinations of what is happening between downloading music off the internet ie. limewire and what relationship it has with itunes Id be able to figure things out better , tho by the sound of some of these threads..even the best of them are stymied..
I have itunes 2.0.4....and what im finding is that at some point while im downloading music from limewire and putting it into my limewire playlist then saving it (maybe I dont need to save it..maybe it transfers automaticly into itunes..//) whatever..when I try to open itunes I get an error type -39 or -208...and I end up having to throw out the itunes library and in prefrences I have to throw out the com.apple.itunes .plist then I can click on itunes and it starts up as if for the first time..and I have go thru this process of dragging everything back into itunes...it seems tho that I have mp3s in a share folder and a music folder..which folder is the safest place to hold my mp3s in these cases of errors??
well...thanks for your time..
mer