View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2008
I do my own stunts.

Jackie_Chan is flying high
Default Im confused at the lack of search results. What should I do?

First of all I would like to say hello to all of you, I am having difficulty but I can tell that I will really like this program.

Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit, I use Windows Firewall, have 4 GB of RAM. There is 305 GB left on my hard drive, My have a Cable internet connection & I am connecting from my house.
I am using FrostWire 4.17.1, Java 1.6.0_10. RoadRunner is my ISP. I passed the test when I went to http://www3.limewire.com:6346/
Its just me my Playstation 3 and 2 other computers (that are very rarely used) on my network. I have never had any problems with the network in it's 5 year existence, whether I'm playing videogames over the internet, transfering files via internet or ethernet, doing college classes online etc. And other than my PS3 running folding home there is no internet use besides this computer. I'm a first time user with this program, years back i used napster (before you had to pay.) The program confirms that my firewall is active. (frostwire automatically added itself to the firewall's exception list so I don't think the firewall is the problem.) I am pretty sure my router is UPnP but I can't recall. I am using Rising Antivirus 20.70.22, and Spybot Search and Destroy 1.6.0, I live in the United States. Nothing in my setup has changed recently. Also I should add my computer is pretty good, It has a 2.3GHz (quad-core) cpu, the 4gb ram i talked about and a wounderfull graphics card (I get 5.9 on the vista raiting on all but the hd which is 5.7) I am going to post a reply to this giving my preference configuration.