View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2008
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

A Playlist is a document list of details for an audio program to use; the playlist lists the songs & it points the player to where the song files are. However, if you move or delete any of the song files, then the player will not be able to find them. That is the usual reason playlists stop working.

WMP is a playlist player, so it looks like you have done something like the above that now WMP has problems finding those audio files.

You can create a playlist within LW, save it. Then open that playlist file with WMP. But just be careful of what I said above.

I have previously suggested to some people to move their music to their My Music folder in their user account or the main Music folder on the computer, so WMP can find those songs easily. Add them to WMP from that folder.

* Please do NOT double-post on the forums. Asking your question once is enough. Your other post has been moved to this thread.