Thread: location traced
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2008
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

what are you, some fvcking racist skinhead who boo hood because McBush lost? maybe you are one of the skinhead couple who were crying on each other's shoulders at McBush's concession speach....sheeshus...

honestly, I rather disliked both major candidates and would have greatly preferred to have seen Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich be our President...

here's some sound advice....don't make any posts on the internet if you don't want to get caught...proxies?...sure, they might work against the RIAA/MPAA and the like, but there are people with the ability to back track you to your very front door....do you really want them knocking?....I hope they do and string you up by your cojones like you deserve....and you would be lucky if they did, as if a person of my type catches up with you they will nail you to an X, tie a bucket to your scrotum and add a rock every day until the combination of weight and gangrene rips out your entire intestinal track....

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) Allstate, Farmers & State Farm are overextended and their 'coverage' is worthless...a true waste of your money Read This