View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2008
Novicius

baboun is flying high
Default Loss of more than 500MB of download

Hello, this is my first post and say Hi to all members. Sorry in advance if i do some mistake in the way I do my posting.

I am using Lime Wire 4.18.8 Java 1.6.0_10 and Vista is my operating system. I am using Lime Wire for almost a month now and never had any problem since two days ago where after a download of more than 500MB download with some files reaching up to 90%, on my next connection the next day the files went down to 1% and 6% without any reason.

Scanned my computer for eventual viruses but no threat. Connected to Lime Wire and the files start redownloaded from the begining. Did a preview on the files and got the confirmation of the loss.
Exited Lime Wire and opened the incomplete files, and at my surprise, the files are intacte like before the loss.
Is the download redownloading the same Kb or is it downloading new ones and what will happen when they will verify the file at the end. Is there anything I can do to correct it???
Saw a similar posting regarding problem with download progress but it is not the same situation.

Thanks