View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2008
Novicius

baboun is flying high

Mylord, (there is a nice song of Edith Piaf with this title, since you are speaking many languages, should not be a problem)

Sorry to bother you again, but I am getting discouraged with the download to the point that I am wondering if it is worth to be continuing using LW. I cancelled the previous downloads and forgot about them. Then tried new ones and for the first batch of four downloads no problem. They went fine. The second batch of four downloads are all stuck to 92, 50, 43 and 33%, they are continuing downloading and they increase by 1% and then decreases back. The entire download is gone in lost for corruption since two days and the progress is stuck to the same position playing YO YO.

I have noticed that this happens every time I am downloading a Japanese movie (Night24), is there a relation of cause and effect?? Is it possible that these files are corrupted and are affecting the other downloads???

Is there also a way to locate one specific file, because they are not appearing in the search with any of the key words contained in the title of the file?

One last question and this maybe a strange one to you: Can you guide me regarding some questions that I have about ARES?

Thanking you again and if I can be of some help to you (certainly not on LW matters) then please let me know.