Thread: Itunes Problems
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2008
Disciple

KOX KingOfXbox is flying high

I have figured out the following 3 things which have seem to help. I have downloaded 11 songs so far and plan on trying again tomorrow.

1. Make sure the songs are at least 1,000 kb I have downloaded the same file for 6 different songs which was about 177kb / 40 seconds and it said it was the song but really was some advertisement for some website , each time I downloaded it for the 6 different songs it was the same exact recording.

2. Make sure you are able to preview the song in itunes. Certain songs for some reason do not let you preview them in limewire (when you click the preview button nothing happens)and for whatever reason and you can also not hear them in itunes. So if you can't preview them in limewiere it means they are no good.

3. There is a LimeWire list in itunes but however you can not drag and drop the song from the limewire list into your itunes playlists. (I have no idea why, if you no why please let me know) I have however found away around it. If I go into LimeWire and click library and drag the file from the limewire library into a separte window which has my itunes playlist it seems to work.

1 Other question if I delete the songs from my Itunes Library will I still be able to listen to them in Itunes. I tried it once and a question mark appeared next to the song and it would not play so I don't plan on doing it again but I am just curious if this is supposed to happen.

Ps: About the not enough songs coming up , it seems it takes only a few seconds to load after the limewire window is on the screen but if I wait about a full minute before doing any searches the search engine seems to work better.

Last edited by KOX KingOfXbox; December 4th, 2008 at 12:05 AM. Reason: More Info To Add