Thread: Itunes Problems
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2008
Disciple

KOX KingOfXbox is flying high

Yeah I have no idea why I cant drag directly from LW's library into iTunes, I am running on a Toshiba Labtop I bought from Best Buy using Windows XP. On another Macintosh computer I was able to do it which is why I was surprised I could not do it on this newer one.

Your second part I didn't completly understand is there a way so when I add it to my play list is also adds my library. I did what you said here " Or, in iTunes go Edit > Preferences > Advanced. Tick the box to copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding to library > ok. Now songs will be saved to your iTunes Music folder when you add them to the iTunes library & you can delete those files from LW's library.
Adding Content to iTunes "

Okay so I will just leave them in my limewire library I dont mind doing this , they will stay there forever correct , meaning there is no chance they will ever somehow delete by themselves? I will be adding them to them my ipod after Christmas and want to make sure everythign is all good by then.

The songs not playing are mp3 but I cant preview them when downloading them and when I click on it , it goes to the next song. Only 1 of them was something else like wma itunes tried to convert it but it would not work.

Ps:Thanks so much for all you help so far the forums are great.