View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2008
Novicius

Rzar is flying high
Unhappy Limewires pop up screens not clickable...

I've been using Limewire for a few years now with no problems until now. I have not changed anything in my computer system to cause this problem either. I use XP and had Limewire 4.14. No firewall blocking this application. Now when I load the software it's frozen. The pop up asking me to upgrade to Pro just sits there. Nothing is clickable "Later, Yes, Why, the X to close. All the buttons that are involved with Limewire just have no purpose.

I have to Cntl Alt delete to bring up my process to abandon Limewire from running. Doing this brings up "Task manager Warning: Terminating a process can cause undesired results including loss of data and system stability...blah blah blah Teminate this process, yes or no.

I've unistalled and reinstalled with no luck, deleted my .limewire folder to hopefully reset my setting, and tried the 4.18 version. In 4.18 set up it asks me how I want to configure, but I get the same thing....nothing is clickable. My mouse setting work fine on everything except Limewire pop up screens. Since I can't pass these screens, I can't get to the main Limewire interface. Can someone help me with my frustrations?