View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2008
Novicius

just4today is flying high
Default Newbie response

I got annoyed only because you let me have it with both barrels and told me I didn't know how to read, etc instead of being a little decent and helpful. You are still calling me arrogant etc. There is a direct link from Limewire to Gnutella. Gnutella is on the Limewires website for help on a forum. So what is one to believe if one cannot go there to get help? I think your reply to my post, was rude and out of line. But that aside.
I could find no other way to contact Limewire via telephone number. One gets busy and cannot spend hours wastefully. Thus I thought I would try the forum. When I click on the Limewire.exe file NOTHING HAPPENS. I was under the belief that the charge was a one time charge. If I remember correctly that was the way it was explained to me. Water under the bridge now. I think I will just forget about Limewire and find another place to download music from. I suppose I will have to uninstall Limewire.
By the way, at the top of the Gnutella Forums it encourages persons New to the forum, to post as a Newbie which I did to become acquainted with the forum people etc. At least that was a friendly gesture. I can't say much beyond that!
Some other free download websites would be useful.
Lee