View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2008
Novicius

Maren is flying high
Default Using the "Need More Sources" Downloads as a Search Criterion for Similar Titles

Hello,
I would love to see a search button that would explicitly search for files similar to all titles which have been relegated to the doom of "need more sources on my download list. I know that you can right click on a particular file and go to "Search" and over to "Search for keywords" to look for more sources for a particular file but I can't be the only individual with a frightening number of files I have as yet been unable to download on my list. Having one button that would preform a search for similar titles for all these files at once would be spectacular. Even if it was limited to chunks of fifty titles per search or the number of responses was limited in some other way it would still be a wonderful feature!
Redoing one search after another and determining which files have downloaded and which have not is a terrible pain. Since Limewire already keeps a list of what has not downloaded making that list into a search feature would be spectacular!
Thanks for everything!
Maren