View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2008

File_Girl71 has a reputation beyond reputeFile_Girl71 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow flashing moving Updated Connection Caches for Gnucleus!

Here is the Updated Connection Caches For Gnucleus! Should make you connect to Gnutella and G2 quit quick....Hope it can helpe you all with connection probleme!

Download it from either of these 3 host sites:

(i) Gnucleus 2 Connect Cache August 2013.zip via 4Shared . . . . Gnucleus Settings installer.zip via 4Shared (includes Connection file)

(ii) * To choose from a Mirror Download site download folder, find all Gnucleus connection cache installers via FileCloud "here" (disable your browser's AdBlock to use the iFileIt site. Sample image download instructions using FW4 as an example.)

(iii) Or alternatively Mirror Site 3 (MediaFire)

Edit Feb 2012 by Lotr: Hijacked File_Girl71's post whilst she was asleep "lol"

Updated Connection data installers for both of Gnucleus 1.8 and Gnucleus 2.x versions. Selection of Gnutella and G2 hosts were based on those that stayed connected to Gnucleus for a considerable period of hours or days. This is still a maturing host list so I will update it now and again. Initially within the week, then every 2 to 4 weeks. The gnutella hosts include those that happily stayed connected to Gnucleus 1.8 for many hours or days. My Gnucleus 1.8 connects to 5 gnutella peers. So if hosts were happy to connect with Gnucleus 1.8, they should be fine with Gnucleus 2. I've been running versions 1.8, 2.0.9 and 2.2. I also concentrated on static host ID's. Thus, the connection data should be good for a considerable period of time for both the gnutella and G2 networks.

Edit Aug 2013 by Lotr: Hijacked post again: Selection of hosts for new cache based on some of the decent of other gnutella caches I work with. Gnucleus v.1 Ultracache was momentarily made 'read only' but in retrospect seemed to get odd results so I have reversed this. For v.2, G2 host cache was not fully changed, since many were still very active and of the best decent reliable peers to hope for. (Most if not all of them ShareAza peers.)

Connection installers now include optional blocklists for either Gnucleus v.1 or v.2.

A settings installer option for persons who download Gnucleus from SourceForge instead, but includes both Connection & optional blocklist files.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; August 10th, 2013 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Edited to include new details again