View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2008
Disciple

stclair55 is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by stclair55 View Post
Thanks for "editing" my email address! And, yes, at least for now, WW's fix seems to be working. I'll keep your tips (and anyone else's!) in mind for future reference.

Happy Holiday!

Beth
Lord:

Lordy lordy lordy!! WW's fix worked - once. But now, tonite, I go to LW and once again: No results. So I went back to your advice and OMG what have you done to my computer??!?! I uninstalled all my Java and renstalled, offline= per your suggestion, and now everything looks like Ms. Pacman. I uninstalled & reinstalled LW and still can't download. So, as a last resort, I tried a System Restore, and I keep getting an error msg telling me the system was unable to restore to an earlier date. And I've tried it like 3 times! So I've reinstalled Java (ON-line) so at least my graphics are cool, but I still can't get LW to download any tunes. You "sound" knowledgeable, but it's f***king up my system. I'm almost afraid to ask if you have any more suggestions!!!!!
*email address removed*

Last edited by birdy; December 22nd, 2008 at 06:59 PM. Reason: removing personal info