View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2008
Disciple

stclair55 is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by stclair55 View Post
Lord:

Lordy lordy lordy!! WW's fix worked - once. But now, tonite, I go to LW and once again: No results. So I went back to your advice and OMG what have you done to my computer??!?! I uninstalled all my Java and renstalled, offline= per your suggestion, and now everything looks like Ms. Pacman. I uninstalled & reinstalled LW and still can't download. So, as a last resort, I tried a System Restore, and I keep getting an error msg telling me the system was unable to restore to an earlier date. And I've tried it like 3 times! So I've reinstalled Java (ON-line) so at least my graphics are cool, but I still can't get LW to download any tunes. You "sound" knowledgeable, but it's f***king up my system. I'm almost afraid to ask if you have any more suggestions!!!!!
*email address removed*
And, oh yeah I almost forgot to mention ... at one point in my "uninstall-reinstall-follow-your-directions gig, I reinstalled LW and it suddently showed all my incompletes at 100%. Not! What up with that?

Last edited by birdy; December 22nd, 2008 at 06:58 PM. Reason: removing personal info