View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2008
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stclair55 View Post
Lord
Demon from hell!!! I followed your instructions and now my computer it TOTALLY f****cked!!! i CLICK ON SOME OF MY FAVORITES AND THEY DON'T CONNECT! (Can't view page, blah blah blahI CAN'T VIEW PICS!!!! I'M SO NOT HAPPY!!!
I hope nobody else listens to you becuase you come off sounding like a knowledgable person but WRONG WRONG WRONG!!
You need to get out of here, or go back to school or something! Before you f**ck everyone else up!
Sorry to hear. Nothing I suggested would have caused that if you did it correctly. And I never suggested doing a system restore, that was 'your' idea. So send blame where it's due. And a merry xmas to you too. BTW break the forum rules once more & Birdy or myself or another moderator may just react. You have been warned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samnbrone2004 View Post
Hi, I use Limewire also, and have had no problems with it, except when I was IE 7.0. I have since uninstalled it, and again find it working just fine. I've downloaded many different type songs.
Don't give up.
Arnold
Thank you for the feedback. Yes I've heard IE 7 is not well designed, does not follow same protocols as almost every other browser on the market. Nothing unusual for M$ to muck yet something else up. lol