View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2008
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie24 View Post
Can anyone help me i have a problem wit ma ipod. ok well i hav itunes 8 and i hav a new ipod nano(those nanochromatics ones) ok so i want to put music into it from my c0mputer i already hav the songs i want. But wen i installed my ipod and everything and i try to drag the songs from the Shared folder to the ipod it wont do it it keeps showing the symbol tha is the circle with the line through it. So wat can i do to put music into my ipod Please someone help me im in desprate need of help!!!
How to transfer music to my iPod (& iTunes) {click on link}. Add the music to your iTunes Library first. Then try transferring. The LW playlist that shows in iTunes is 'only' for playing & checking your recent downloads. That playlist cannot be burnt, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy22 View Post
.. I was able to download music no problem, but no video. So I took off the music, assuming that it was too full and tried video only. No success. I also had 'ended sync parternship' on windows media player. Now I can't get anything on my Ipod.
Videos need to be a certain format & video dimensions to be able to be added to iPod. Check the specifications of iPod's video abilities in the video section of link above.
Videos need to be a certain format & video dimensions (audio limits too) to be able to be added to iPod. Check the specifications of iPod's video abilities in the video section of link above.
Quote:
Video specifications for iPod: Video
H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; OR MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats