View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2009
Novicius

Donald Cornell is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbarcase View Post
I am having problems connecting to LimeWire PRO and according to the LimeWire Pro trouble shooting advise I removed/uninstalled my original installation of the LimeWire and LimeWire Pro Programs. I am now trying to redownload the LimeWire Pro Program that I previously purchased. However, when I type in my e-mail address in the LimeWire Pro Lookup it will not accept it. It displays the following error message "The email address ***@msn.com was not found. Please try to remember the correct email address and try again." I know for a fact this is the correct e-mail address because it is the only e-mail address I have had for the past five years and I also still have my receipt for when I purchased LimeWire Pro and it is the same e-mail address listed on the receipt.

Please help! Now, not only can I not connect but I no longer have the program available.