View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2009
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

yur a total dillhole....

what question??????

your first post was to introduce yourself and you said you found the answers you were looking for...no query...

your second post was just above this one....and your query was I assume directed towards rjdmenace since you quoted his/her post....now, since I answered the last question by that person, they have no reason to pop back in to see your 'problem'....your real problem is what I said in the first sentence....

I've got a suggestion....go to the store...buy a broom, a jar of chunky peanut butter and some lighter fluid...then go to a construction site that is being framed with wood (good luck in todays economy)...ask the framer if he would kindly shoot about 12 16d ring shank nails through the end of the handle of the broom, and then see if he will use his hammer to bang them back to about a 12 degree angle relative to the shaft of the broom stick...

then go home....dip the end of the stick in the jar of chunky peanut butter and douse the bristles with the lighter fluid...then shove it up your hairless a$$ (I know its hairless because you are obviously the type to light his farts on fire)....then...ah yes, then....I'll be glad to pop on over and light the bristles on fire.....then you will have to decide whether to destroy your already obliterated anus (admit it, you like it up the bumm) or burn alive....I'll also gladly film the event and release it on the network!

have a nice day

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) Allstate, Farmers & State Farm are overextended and their 'coverage' is worthless...a true waste of your money Read This