View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2009
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegnutellaguy View Post
A week ago I posted a question and absolutely NO ONE has responded to me. I believe that I have been more than patient while waiting for a reply. This is effing lame and it appears that the lot here are just a bunch of lame *** N00BS. All I wanted was an answer or two but apparently no one has the decency to give a rats ***. Forums are for people to ask for help and to maybe make a friend and to be a part of a community but obviously everyone here has their own agendas and it's not to help those asking for assistance...it's just full of a bunch of stuck-up snobs...

Go ahead, warn me, ban me, whatever...not like I'm going to get anything out of anyone here...
well....since you request it, so be it...

btw, the above post is complete bull$hit....I notice you didn't take the time to even try and defend yourself, which at least shows you know your beaten....

if you were just crying for attention you should have taken the time to view the forum leaders before you decided to waste your time insulting me....sheeshus, was that the best you can do??? I mean really, that was pathetic you seven fathered son of a wh0re (that was an insult best said in Chinese for its fullest effect....see, I admit to plagiarism....your accusation was false, though since you are not the first person I have used said scenario on it certainly did roll off of my fingertips quite easily)

enjoy your life (as far from these forums as possible)...any more comebacks and I will post your IP addy and other available info for all to see...

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) Allstate, Farmers & State Farm are overextended and their 'coverage' is worthless...a true waste of your money Read This