View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2009
Apprentice

kimguajardo is flying high
Cool Site for CD+G Downloads

Hey everyone, I did lots of searches and finally found a site that is well worth the small amount you pay. The site is *site name removed* Most CD+G's are .99 cents adn the newer releases are 1.49. I usually buy a 25.00 gift card so I don't have to keep putting such a small amount on my debit at a time. On this site it will direct you where you can purchase a CDG burner. I think I paid $30.00 or 40.00. It was wekk worth it. When you download the file it will be one with just the music and one with graphics and music. I have dial up but have only had a problem wiht one download not opening but when I contacted them they proply fixed the problem. When you think of how much you spent on a collection at say a music or department store for maybe a couple of songs that you want you come out better by paying per ong that way every song is what you want. Hope this helps.
Since this thread is about downloading free CD+G, the site name in your post has been removed. Maybe you weren't spamming, but we have to be careful.

Last edited by birdy; January 11th, 2009 at 10:15 PM.