View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2009
TexAz

Remoc has a spectacular aura about

Welcome Hingas,

I know your new to Limewire and Also to the Forums.

I would Suggest, You READ the Forum Rules before Posting as you've had several opptunities to do so as they are Plastered in your face at every angle of the Forum.

I Edited your very first post, obviously because you didn't read the Rules.

Now to your issue.

There's a little function of these Forums that you can perform to basicly find anything and everything, and that's called the Search Function.

I know you probably want instant gratification, Right??

So here goes.

First off the Gnutella Network is Loaded with Fake and Corrupt Files, Viruses, and Worms. Best to do a little Reading here on these wonderful Forums to get a ton of Info that will be of Great Benifit to you and yours.

In this instance with the Video, I would suggest you use Bitzi, Instructions below, and a few other Links that may be of interest.

After you have completed your search, Right click on the file that you're interested in. Now go to Advanced > Lookup File With Bitzi. Left click on that and a new browser window will open which is Bitzi. Now you will see how other members have rated this file. If you see something like "Bitprint not found" then Leave it alone. Its probably a Fake or Corrupt File. If it has been Rated then you can read what or how the members feel about the file.

Make sure You Scan EVERY File with your AV Program Before Opening.

* WARNING: Viruses on network you should be aware of ! *

Movie download issues (click on blue link).