View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2009
lemcha

lemcha is flying high

Thank you for answering me, and i think i did'nt explain quit well my problem.
See, when i install i choose FRENCH, and then i go back in the program to change AGAIN to put it in french but IT DOES'NT WORK, it's alwals in this bizarre language
I've had LW for a long long time in my pc, and never had probel, but recentyl i han trojan problems that i think came from LW, the only way i found at that time to have LW in french was to make a system restauration, but since 2 weeks it came back, my LW won't be in french. My boyfriend has LW in his computer but his is okay, no problem, so that's why is say that maybe there still is something left from the trojan in my computer....
I i could show you an image of my LW so that you could understand what i mean, maybe somebody would be able to help me.
You see, i can't download anything cause it's never written in french even if i choose the french language, and even if the canada's fly is in the left down corner of LW
And i can even tell you, that after i flushed LW and all of it's component from my computer, i went directyl to LW site to download it again and it's not better, so i really don't know what's going on, and what to do...
(