View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2009
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

it is most likely not impossible for you to install XP (though probably Vista is beyond your system's specs)....

for one thing, there is no way in hell that your ME install disc automatically installed a newer version of LW....end of discussion....such a thing is certainly not on the disc...another thing is you should have done a clean install of your OS instead of simply installing over the existent....

you have a lot of 'things' eh?..well I assume you've heard of CD/DVD burners before?..the process you should have followed is called Backing Up Your Data (by burning to a CD/DVD)

you say you don't do forums....and since LW wasn't functioning how did you find this forum over, let's say, the official LW forums?..anywho, you will have to come back as the forum rulez quite clearly state no posting of email addys...

upon reading your post again, I have to ask, did you mean you bought a new version of LW, and then found it wasn't compatible?...I bet on the download page it gave requirements....(dunno, as I don't use LW, but I do know Windoze fairly well, and I know for a fact that ME suxors massively)....you state an issue making it a necessity to reinstall Me, you state you had to "buy again to be able to function", so to me your real problem is a bit unclear....

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) Allstate, Farmers & State Farm are overextended and their 'coverage' is worthless...a true waste of your money Read This