View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2009
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

One point is a person cannot search the entire network, only a portion in a single search. More on this here http://www.gnutellaforums.com/limewi...tml#post332858
With LW 4, you can either have them attempt to direct connect, else give them a magnet link. In that way they can download that file, browse your files from the upload window IF you have Chat enabled. (Point 3 in the link I gave in my post #7 above about having chat enabled for sharing purposes.)

That is a harder way to go about it though.

As suggested in my previous post, as much description for your files as possible is best. (Point 2 in the link I gave in my post above.) Have you id3 tagged your music? Have you given them special tags that might possibly identify you? Just some ideas for you to try. The more tags you provide, the more chance of searching via those tags will give to the files being found in searches by others. And generally increases chances of those files being found in searches.

Have you checked the upload & hits columns in the Library window to see if in fact any files have been found in searches & uploaded? Right-click the heading bar to add those columns if they do not already exist.