View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2009
Novicius

oldbiker is flying high
Thumbs down New here, second try, not happy

This is the second try at sending a new post. I have been using an older version of Limewire for some time. Not long ago I paid for a 6 month membership. Now they have compleatly changed the format and I can not figure anything out. I am not even sure how to use this "forum" thing. And if I do get it sent. I doubt I will even be able to find if there are any replys. As you can tell I am very upset. The only thing I was able to do was download one song. And it went right to my Ituns Library--which I do not want. In the older version I was able to have it download to a folder on my desktop. From there I could do whatever I wanted with it. I now have no idea how to tell if a file is safe or not. And all these Limewire "terms" mean nothing to me. I am not that great with computers. Once the song finished downloading, the music started playing----and I could not figure out how to get that to stop!!! This is all very frustrating to me. This new format is not user friendly at all!!!! I hope I can get some help here---(and be able to find it if someone does try to help) I have a feeling I just wasted money on a membership I will not be able to use!!