View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2009
Apprentice

drfhm is flying high

Yesssssss, Thanks BOBSTER think that did it , downloading 2 films yesterday , got up to 45% and 66% before i logged off. Restarted this morning and there was just 22% and 23% of them left showing, when i played them they were a lot shorter also . Was just about to uninstal limewire and look for another download P2P then i decided to go to preferences , went through everything clicking restore defaults then uninstaled Limewire 4.18 for the third time and downloaded version 4.16 . Once it was downloaded and up and running i restarted everything from the incomplete file and the two films from yesterday started to download with 0% , everything else needed more sources then after i changed to find new sources all showed awaiting sources as always , the two that had restarted were still showing 0% but downloading well then after a couple of minuites jumped up to 3% and 56% respectivly and continue to download normaly without any jumping back , at this moment im at 82% on the one and shut it down twice to see what would happen but when i reboot theyr still there all there and downloading normaly . Realy weird , dont have a clue why but at least for now it apears to be sorted .Anyone know why or what they think i did that fixed it would be helpful to know for next time .

Last edited by drfhm; February 28th, 2009 at 01:28 AM.