View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2009
Novicius

mad4fish is flying high
Default copying downloaded music to my mobile phone or burning it to a CD

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and am not brilliant with the techinical workings of a computer.
My computer runs on Windows XP with a broadband connection. The problem i have have is i don't know how to transfer the music i've downloaded from limewire to my mobile phone (Sont Ericsson 800i) or even how to burn it to a CD.
I've been trying in vain to do this literally for the last 5 hours. Any help at all would be hugely appreciated.
Also as it has taken me 1 hour to figure out how to post this message on a thread, I would be grateful if anyone has an answer to my problem they post it on this site but also, in case i have the same problem trying to access the thread, would they please e-mail any comments they have to my e-mail address *email address removed - please read the forum rules*.
Thanking you for taking the time to read this message and thank you in advance for any help you can offer me,

kind regards,

mark smith (Ireland).

Thread moved to LimeWire forum

Last edited by birdy; March 15th, 2009 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Removing email addy & moving thread out of Phex