View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2009
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickaxeFairy View Post
... I find muchos pleasures are achieved by waiting 'til they're 99% done - then banning the greedy, selfish little sods!!
lmao I've done similar before adding them to the banned list. Of course many people have dynamic ip addresses. I've come across same hosts after banning their previous ip address.

We all know browsing host is not reliable, especially from upload window. However, the sudden 'Need More Sources' is now an obvious sign to me 'if' they are still uploading from me & continuous efforts to continue the file fail.

Yes I see that happening often too with hosts going offline after they get what they want. It's when they remove the files I was downloading that really frustrates me.

Glad to see you feel the same way. It's unbelievable people can behave in such a selfish (& cruel) manner.

Stronger words might have been caught by the forum censors lol ... but deserved toward them!

BTW like your avatar, looks great!