View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2009
Airhead

birdy has a distinguished reputationbirdy has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moya6 View Post
I cannot get my downloads to open in Itunes. I have been reading all the suggestions given regarding this problem, but nothing seems to work. I never had this problem with previous Limewire but since purchasing PRO have had nothing but problems.
Check the post here for some info: http://www.gnutellaforums.com/340125-post4.html

Do the files play with LW's player or any other player? Try playing the files with VLC player... it's free & has codecs installed to play most file types. There's a link for download within this thread: CODECs list for Movies/Audio/Alternate players / Video help forums/ video-mp3 fixers

If VLC won't play the files then chances are they're bogus... see the first link I posted for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moya6 View Post
On another topic, I sent some tunes that I did have in ITunes to the recycling bin by mistake, I restored them but now I can't find them, they didn't go back to Itunes. Moya
Use your computer's search to look for some of the file names. Once you've found where the files are located, you can add them to iTunes by opening the folder & dragging & dropping into iTunes, or use iTunes' File > add file to library > browse for the location & go from there.
There's more info about adding to iTunes here: How to transfer music to my iPod (& iTunes)