View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2002
Unregistered

What is your opinion about Kazaa. Sorry to ask this, but I'm new to all of this gnutella and p2p stuff.

I've only tried audiogalaxy, morpheus (old and pe) and now i started to use kazaa.

Its interface is similar to previous morpheus, with audio, video and so on user friendly search filters, plus the ability to search by all, artist or title (in the audio section). Morpheus used to have this too but the new preview edition is very similar to Gnucleus: they put all in the same search list, audio, video, text, software, you name it.

For a person mainly interested in audio and video, like myself, one would apreciate a user friendly interface with such search options.

I never tried limewire or bearshare, so i don't know how do they look like nor work.

The only thing i dislike about kazaa is that i didn't see yet a single mp3 file with more than 128 kbps. I do prefer 160 and sometimes even 192 kbps, but now i don't see none on the net.

Give me your opinion as i see, from what i've read here, you all are experts in these matters.