View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2002
lazy dragon - retired mod

Morgwen is flying high
Default Re: Re: LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by gnutellafan
I am not a programer but as far as I know no one else in this thread has a client or has contributed significant code to a client, so if you ask me to stop contributing my IDEAS (and I wont) I would ask you to do the same.
Do you know the people in this thread here? I know some of them... I know what they are doing!!!

Do you really think you help Gnutella by SUPPURTING ONE client? No you can only support Gnutella if you try to talk with the developers! I know you posted in the GDF... but do you really think anybody cares what you wrote there? If you want that the developers hear talk with them in private!!!

Yes we have all different ways how we help Gnutella!!! But you started that WE only are claiming and DO NOTHING (in an other thread!)... I know many of this people here spent many time for Gnutella - I mean Gnutella we try to improve the network and not just ONE client... everybody has his favourite client BUT WE HELP THEM ALL!!! Yes I also helped bearshare until Vinnie started to attack me... today I donīt want to support any of the commercial clients, or I want that they pay me for it! I decide WHAT I DO with my private time!!!

Nobody said that you shouldnīt contribute your ideas... but STOP promoting bearshare!!! This is the GENERAL GNUTELLA DISCUSSION forum not the bearshare forums, so if you think you have to promote bearsahre go to the bearshare forums... if you want to discuss about the NETWORK than STAY on topic please!!!

We discuss here about improving the network and not adding some features to a client...

Morgwen

Last edited by Morgwen; April 21st, 2002 at 07:33 AM.