View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2009
Novicius

Mollymop is flying high
Question Limewire Library

I have searched the forum for an answer to my problem that I have come across the last couple of days when I have searched for a song and I have listed by the artist in the seach area. Limewire tells me I have already downloaded the song in my library. But I haven't, I have noticed I have downloaded another song from the same album and it has the year in the name colume.. Could my problem be that I have download a song from someone that had downloaded the whole album! Today when I was downloading a song that had year in the name colume, Limewire displayed error message to report a bug. I reported. I never had this problem before, I have LW 5.1.2 and the lastest Java, My computer is brand new Vista, Home Premuim and I have shaw cable and it also connected to Linksys router, at the present I have no other computer hooked to my Linksys Easy Link Advivsor, as I have lent my laptop to my son. I noticed a few glitches with the new limewire, but like all new programs. It takes time to work them out. I must have cursed Vista thousands of times when I had changed from SP. Going through a few headaches with the new IE8. But if someone can help with the problem with LW library. I have yet to switch to pro LW, since I don't feel safe with giving my credit card information online to a website that hasn't security. Limewire needs badly to set up of secure method for people to pay to use the service. I'm sure there are others feel the same. I have read other would even like you to set up with Paypal. That would even be great. Hopefully within six months Limewire will have worked out the kinks and have a better pay system. I hope to hear if someone can help me with my present problem with downloading songs and Limewire states I have already download, if what I think the problem is that I have download a song from someone that has download the album. How would I know when downloading a song if the person has download the album or maybe it's not my problem. Help
Thanks, Mollymop