View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2009

File_Girl71 has a reputation beyond reputeFile_Girl71 has a reputation beyond repute

Well cootmaster her is one for you,that is the war the real Ares might will loose in the long term enny way....I agree those sites is SCAM,but there is to manny of them-and people/user of Ares find them first...Another thing is Ares on sourceforge.net is not often updated as it should!From 2007-2009 Ares has only updated 2 times from version 2.0.9 to version 2.1.0 and 2.1.1 so fare....It was a discontinued project on sourceforge.net until the end of 2008!Thats good some one was willing to do that,but that official 2 latest release is not good in my opinion,working slow on BitTorrent downloading,and they added sick looking skins to it-not nice at all!I have be using 2.0.9 and of course Ares Destiny 3.0.0 the free adsupported version...I cleaned it out first and its still running on my pc in this verry moment,and its doing extremly well so fare....I have testet out Ares Ultra too with out to pay for it and used it for a year with out enny problem at all!They are SCAM SOFTWARE,but its children of the real one since the source code is the same,i would say pretty naughty and bad children too!But people will allways pay for them and are willing to do so....When Ares first get connection problems is this nearly 100% this is causing it: CNode and SNode...CNode is Connecting Nodes and SNode is Search Nodes...When these node files is outdated or not updated by Ares it self-it wont connect at all....That usely happen when you reformated your hard drive,or updating to newer version of Ares fake or real-it doesent matter....But the 2.1.1 seems to connect just fine so fare,if you do a clean install of it!!!I have connection fix for those in need of it ,and its working good in most cases....

Last edited by File_Girl71; May 25th, 2009 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Edit some miss spelled words,sorry!