View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2009
ReTired

Sleepless is just really nice

Install it on a clean computer. Choose safe mode. Works like a charm. Last time it popped up was when I installed a new program like 3 weeks ago. Of course if you just install it it will ask lots of things.

The choice for security level is there for a reason.

Last time I scanned my computer (online scan) there were 12 files popped up. Not one of them was a virus. OR anything malicious.

The reason I may sound obtuse towards you is because you say things that I find unrepresented. Should I just agree with you, when I know you are wrong?

Edit: And the reason I don't use an AntiVirus is because in my case I don't feel I need one. I use only trusted sources to download from. I don't visit websites I know can be insecure. They keep deleting files I don't want deleted, ignoring exceptions (Well Comodo AntiVirus at least asks you first). I am the only user of my laptop. I keep my PC running great by reinstalling XP once in a while. I don't recommend running without one unless you know exactly why you are running without one. Like I said in first post. I don't use one, but I recommend others to use one.

Last edited by Sleepless; June 11th, 2009 at 01:59 AM.