View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2009
Apprentice

cameronjw35 is flying high
Default still need clairification

I see these below and I am still not sure how to get them from the Administrator folder in itunes to my ipod...thank you!!!

To add music files manually to LimeWire, see below:

* A 1st iTunes File menu > Add to Library... & select the songs to add. Hold SHIFT key for selecting multiple songs.
* B Drag & drop the songs onto iTunes Library icon above the playlists. This can be via your Saved Files or Shared folders or directly via LW's Library window.
* C Create a Playlist within LW. Save it with a unique name & as an m3u file. Then import that playlist into iTunes. Then go to iTunes menu >Advanced>Consolidate Library. This will copy the actual files to iTunes own library folders.
* D Launch your new songs from LW's Library>Saved Files folder whilst iTunes is your default player. Once iTunes opens it will copy the songs to its music library. But make sure LW's media player is disabled & also, iTunes menu>Preferences>Advanced & 'Copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding to library' option is ticked! LW's menu bar>Tools>Options>Player & uncheck option to enable LW's media player. Setting default audio program