View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2009
Novicius

nolimit is flying high
Question Gentlemen, Another cant connect

good afternoon all, first of all please help ...lol, im going to try to explain pretty thural as i can, and hopefully get my issued resolved as all other hundred same post ..lol

k,im a BIG fan of Bs used it all the time,i have tried a couple others but nothing has compared to bs, one day brother comes over and does somthing and decides to wipe out my Os, redone it,reinstalled bs and my little heart fell when i got the dredded little red dot, i use to use version 5.2.2,so i went and downloaded other versions and still same results, im currently trying 5.1.0 and still nothing SO,before posting a long ordeal i came to the forums and snooped around and seen that im not the only one,ive tried few options and nothing, like the bs jump start where you change the pc's date and the thing where you copy into the bearshare db folder,and that didnt work and a few of the older versions like5.1.0,5.2.0,5.2.1,5.2.2,
i have two pc's one im not trying to use bs on,the one i am is through a netgear router wireless with xp pro Sp3 , oh yeah and i even tried turning off the xp firewall, thats all i can think of at the moment,hopefully someone can help me out it is GREATLY APRECCIATED, im lost with out my BS THANK YOU