View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2009
Disciple

fried122 is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
its a simple test...one that shows whether or not you can get connected to the network...since it worked, we know you at least have the capability..

so far I haven't seen nearly enough information to make any real response....

http://www.gnutellaforums.com/connec...-you-post.html
I am trying to give you more info. Will any of this help? My forth light says TCP firewalled UDP firewalled. I am trying to connect from work, I am using windows xp pro sp3, I have 782.8 available ram, disk space available 28.82, the router is Netopia 2247NWG, there is also another box that says Sonicwall TZ190. I am trying to use BS 5.1.0b25 & bearstart. I have windows firewall off but I allowed TCP & UDP for port 6348, I am in forced ultrapeer mode. I do not think there have been any updates to the system & up until last week I was using a different BS version I think it was 5.2.5.9 but when that stopped working I downloaded the BS 5.1.0b25. I tried port forwarding for Netopia 2247 because Netopia 2247NWG did not show up on the list but I could not gain access when I got to the point of enter network password. Thats all I got for now, I just want BS to work is there anything you can tell me from this info or do I need more. Thanks