View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2001
Vinnie

Default ACCESS DENIED

Yeah I deleted your post.

You are a nincompoop.

The nature and content of the messages was CLEARLY EXPLAINED!

You are full of caca!!!

"He has conveniently lost messages before, trying to cover this up, but in the end the pressure made him do something about the spyware."

Bullshit. If you paid any damn attention, you would notice that I have taken it upon myself to visit the forum every couple of hours so I can recover the messages when they get removed. This behavior is totally inconsistent. I disagree that I was trying to "cover this up". If you posted this $hit in my forum I would delete it instantly because its garbage. I wasted hours trying to debug the stupid forum. In the end, I spent MONEY and more TIME with vBulletin, so I could deploy a new forum that handles the large number of users without crapping out on the messages.

So what do you have to say for yourself now, jerk?

>He seems to want to control Gnutella, practically dictate over it, >and now he wants to dictate over what people say about his >software.

No, if you paid attention you see that not all posts are removed (GOD why am I going through this again).

Sensible, reasonable posts get to STAY, and I read them and take action appropriately.