View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2009

File_Girl71 has a reputation beyond reputeFile_Girl71 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!Well Morpheus Ultra 5.2.3 does not connect to G2 by default,but it should have done that-agree!Can be difficult since Morpheus Ultra are prefixed so it installs two exe files....I can see what i can do about it!Morpheus 5.3.0 basic don't share in his folder,i only know my first installers had problme with adding shared folders....Thats should be allready fixted,but if somthing els you must enlighten me with moore details and what is happen!I gonna install Morpheus 5.3.0 tonight,then i will see what happen!It can also be a safty issue,since Morpheus by default use My Documents as default download and share directory...But it can of course be a bugg as well,we see!

PS: If you dont add enny files in the default shared directory it will not share from there,thats how the works!It will only share from the folders you adding,no buggs so fare!

Last edited by File_Girl71; June 26th, 2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: some moore info!