Thread: Marcus J here
View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2009
Devotee

marcusj is flying high

thats ok , pitty LW 5 dont have skins sorry i have not got back to you my computer got virused up BIG time from facebook ( the computer shop man says facebook has been hacked and everyone using norton 360 has been getting virus he even showed me 10 computers that were buggered from facebook ) Norton 360 didnt find any virus's but i know they are there cause of error after error keeps poping up and when i first got the computer bout 4 weeks ago it would load windows XP in bout 10 seconds now it take 10 mins!!! Well safe to say norton dont do SH*T what a waste of money ( $250 AUD!!!! ) So my computer is in the shop should be fixed sometime today well can only hope might be another reason why LW was playing up . I have NEVER got virus from LW BUT some torrents i have got ( GAMES ) have had virus but norton picked them up . Anyone see the news??? Bout the illegal Downloads? THEY think they can stop us ( LW , Utorrent , and other p2p users ) what they say will happen is if your found to be downloading 'illegal' music/movies you will get a letter in the mail 3 of them and they will kill your internet connection!! SO THEY THINK! Any way i dont think it will work .....
Could just be for Australian users im not sure i was half asleep ! it was on the 6am news ! just got up at that time nad just getting into my coffee !! Can anyone help me choose a new anti virus?? Dont care if i got to pay for it.