Old May 25th, 2001
Enthusiast

bodhi is flying high
Default Re: ACCESS DENIED

Quote:
Originally posted by Vinnie
Yeah I deleted your post.

You are a nincompoop.

The nature and content of the messages was CLEARLY EXPLAINED!

You are full of caca!!!
You never explained anything. You made some lame excuse about "update notices" but made no explanation whatsoever about why this requried encryption. You are a liar and cannot be trusted.

Quote:
"He has conveniently lost messages before, trying to cover this up, but in the end the pressure made him do something about the spyware."

Bullshit. If you paid any damn attention, you would notice that I have taken it upon myself to visit the forum every couple of hours so I can recover the messages when they get removed. This behavior is totally inconsistent. I disagree that I was trying to "cover this up". If you posted this $hit in my forum I would delete it instantly because its garbage. I wasted hours trying to debug the stupid forum. In the end, I spent MONEY and more TIME with vBulletin, so I could deploy a new forum that handles the large number of users without crapping out on the messages.

So what do you have to say for yourself now, jerk?
Vinnie, you sound like a ten year old. Why don't you grow up and begin acting like an adult. You are a talented programmer, but you have no skills whatsoever when it comes to public relations. I was a loyal Bearshare user. I was even willing to deal with the bundled crapware, uninstalling it each time I upgraded to a new version of Bearshare. It was your attitude and finally your unwillingness to answer satisfactorily questions about the encrypted packets and listen to the needs of your user base that finally got to me to stop trusting you. When the encrytped packets came to light you became SO defensive and abusive that I felt that something had to terribly wrong with Bearshare for you to react that way. It became quite clear to me that you are trying to hide something. Why else would you suddenly begin censoring your own forums and reacting to your users the way you have?

Quote:
>He seems to want to control Gnutella, practically dictate over it, >and now he wants to dictate over what people say about his >software.

No, if you paid attention you see that not all posts are removed (GOD why am I going through this again).

Sensible, reasonable posts get to STAY, and I read them and take action appropriately.
Bullshit. You've deleted whole discussions because you did not like where they were going. Look at the way you react to me and other people posting here. Your vulgarity and immaturity have invalidated any argument you may be making. Grow up.