View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2009
Apprentice

MachoTacoSauce is flying high

Insurance is just a money making scheme. Almost every insurance company in the US does the same exact ****. That's why they're in operation for so long. Jesus, is auto insurance really all that necessary? I've been driving for 9 years with no accidents on record, and it's mandatory for me to at least get liability in case I actually get into an accident? And if I do get liability, my insurance won't cover the expenses if the other ******* rear ends me? I have to go through their insurance company, consult the ****ing claims adjuster to see who was at fault, file a damn lawsuit, etc etc etc?!

The exploitation of our nation's laws through corrupt lobbying has been going on in this country for centuries! Warren G. Harding, Ulysses S. Grant, Richard Nixon, George W. Bush Sr., George W. Bush Jr., etc. Hell, the last president has already done an insane amount of damage to our economy by using his office to push forward legislation created by special interest groups that have put us in another recession. Our economy is currently at an all-time low, and although there are safeguards in place to keep us from plunging into a major depression, we're still reeling from the effects of the Iraq War and the war in Afghanistan. National unemployment rates have skyrocketed to 9%, and unemployment rates in California alone has jumped to just under 20% as of 2009. That means that 1 in every 5 Californians, give or take, are currently unemployed.

Now, every person in our country is hoping Obama can make good on at least some of his promises. I hope he has the power to go after corrupt lobbyists and industry insider political action committees. Grr...