View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2002
Enthusiast

manny's_mad is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
Surely you are not that stupid whoever you are that started this post. Intelectual property has always been protected and as well is should be. Unless you are some sort of communist, them asking for a small fee for us to use what they spent time on is perfectly acceptable. IF you dont want to use it dont bother. Go sit in cuba with castro. Then you can share everything all you want. You'll love it to cause there will be nothing to share because all the other people who think like you are just as lazy as you to and never accomplish anything, hence the Fall of the Solviet Union, the poverty of Cuba and the Capitalist "comunism' of China. Not that the people are lazy but it is human nature and perfectly within someones God given rights to expect some sort of compensation for the work they do. If one doesnt see any return then they usually wont bother. Then we would have jack ****. and be living in the darkages again.

-"If you have chosen to be stupid, then I have the right to make fun of you. You can not judge a man for what he was born with but you can judge him for the decisions he makes."
-"there are none so blind as those who WILL not see"
Well, I didn't start this thread, but:
Hey, my little dear. You are barking at a wrong tree. Surely you are using LW to download something you haven't paid for!? What the hell do you care for other people's "intellectual proberty"? What makes LW so special that this is the only "intellectual property" which HAS to be paid for? IF you ARE using this to download someone else's "intellectual property" don't bother about that of this software likewise! This has nothing to do with profound insight about human nature as such. It's just that we are bunch of people who can care less about paying too much for music, movies, etc. Self-righteusness isn't a virtue among us LW users, if you haven't noticed.

Of course, if you have never downloaded anything with copyright attached, you are a better person than I am. And you are worthy accusing others of abusing "intellectual property"...