View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2009
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

My Gnucleus connects to both networks. You are doing your own custom Gnucleus right, as far as I understand?

If you check the statistics window, choose Extended information, it will tell you which client & which protocol it is connected to. I found both G1 & G2 connections. Don't forget to check (tick) the options for each.
You can also right-click each connection in Connections window & choose Extended info, it will tell you which protocol & client it is connected with. But sure there might be some time-outs on the left side of window as Gnucleus runs thru the connection cache.

I was connected to 3 x Gnutella-1 ultrapeers, & 2 x G2 up's. At bottom of Connections window, check which one you wish to display. You can only view one network's connections at a time it appears. So for Gnutella-1, check (tick) that option.

Edit: oops lost a Gnut-1 connection when I took the snapshots. lol (but then I did also update some softw. that was demanding I to reboot.)

Attached Thumbnails
GWebCache - is the same for Gnutella and G2?-gnucleus-connections.gif  

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; October 18th, 2009 at 04:18 PM.