View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2009
Disciple

razzell2 is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by michwayne View Post
if i was you i would get spy-bot search & destroy update the definitions immunize and run a scan also check out this site -> MajorGeeks.com - Download Freeware and Shareware Computer Utilities. the sites got a bunch of good free spy-ware/malware/virus removal tools first you might want to tell them whats going in the forums there so you can get the proper help getting rid of it also make sure your pop-up blocker is on like ukbobboy said because i have never seen here at this forums not gonna happen...
Morning michwayne...
I have a littany of spyware, malware, and data miner locater and removal software programs on all of my computers, not to mention the stuff that comes with windows....malicious software removal tool, and defender, and of course, my NAV, which I have set up to remove data miners and cookies.

But, yes, I regularly scan my system with MBAM, Ccleaner, Spybot, Ad-aware, and I even have the the ATF cleaner that an HP linked me up to for download.

At the end of the day, when I close down my computer, I run most of these, and I guarantee you that I have nothing on my computer that is dangerous or threatening.

Were all protective of our systems, especially with highspeed connections....the more bandwidth and speed you have, the more s#!t your vulnerable to.

And once again, cuz no one seems to get it, I will tell you that this website is not infected with anything. sheesh.
Quote:
so you can get the proper help getting rid of it also make sure your pop-up blocker is on like ukbobboy said because i have never seen here at this forums not gonna happen
dudes, for the final time, my intent was not to tell you gnutella forum mod's that your system has a pop up rogue virus flitting around in your code somewhere.....my intent was to inform about a specific issue that you might want to be aware of, if you weren't already.

You guys are so intent on bringing this thing back to "its not here, ive never seen it, its not gonna happen" that im thinking you keep up with that attitude, and somethings gonna sneak up on you and your gonna be blinded to it.

In any case, I agree (for the final time), theres no issue with the limewire forums. It was just a freindly post to friendly people, to help make them aware of a nasty virus.

Enjoy your day, people. (unreal!!)
(you can have the last word. im done with this. )
Riding my Harley thru the 2000's!