View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2009
LW pro User for 5 years

ramsmaiden is flying high
Default Am I expecting too much out of Technology?

How can such a simple task of burning a DVD movie be so stinkin complicated and frustrating......LOL I just want to burn the AVI movies I download from limewire to a DVD-R that will play on any DVD player without the audio and video being off and the dvd skipping. I have been trying to figure this out for about a year now and am sick of searching the web for fixes, troubleshooting hardware etc. and this is my last hope for a solution...lol I have a nice new computer with the hardware to handle it but just cant seem to luck out on a simple burner. I have paid for Nero 7 that had to many bugs and I uninstalled it, I currently own paid for Ulead MovieFactory6, burn now, DVDCopy6, cyberlinkDVDsuiteDeluxe, and a free burner called DVDFlick that is so far the best of it all! Simple put the DVD-R in the drive and add the video files check profile settings and burn it walk to the player put it in, jump on the couch and turn up the Surround Sound. Am I expecting too much? ANY suggestions would be nicely appreciated.