View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2009
Novicius

kellieo16 is flying high
Default Still can't connect

Thanks for suggesting those things with instructions, very very helpful. I did all of those things except on this part:

Check whether UPnP is enabled within your router: Log into your router by opening a browser & typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar. Once you're logged into your router, click on Setup > click on Advanced Setup (left side) > click on UPnP (left side). If UPnP is already enabled then you can just close out of the router setup. If UPnP isn't enabled then check the button to use UPnP > click on Save & Restart (left side).
WAN IP Address Wireless Settings Wireless MAC Authentication Wireless Advanced Settings DHCP Server Services Blocking Website Blocking Remote Management Port Forwarding DMZ Hosting Firewall Dynamic Routing NAT Static Routing IP QoS Setting Telnet Timeout Setting LAN IP Address
I clicked on advanced setup and the left hand menu looked like this above. I looked through them but didnt see anything specifically for UPnP, do you have any suggestions on what I should click or check for under one of these links?
Also on this part:
LW go tools > options > advanced > Listening Ports. Change LW's listening port to 65000 (or you can try any port in the range of 49152 - 65535).
The port range of 49152-65535, it could possibly be any of those numbers in that range? Should I try any specific ones or just randomly type in numbers in that range?
Thanks again