Old December 25th, 2009
Novicius

aeihaus is flying high

1. OS version? Windows Vista
2. What firewalls you have? Windows Firewall

5. Connection type? Broadband
6. Modem & router brand name & model numbers? Dynex DX-D402
7. Where are you trying to connect from? house
8. What version of LimeWire (LW) & Java do you have? Limewire 5.4.6 Java 1.6.0_17

9. Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)? Charter Communications
10. Do this simple test for us. Using your browser go here: http://www3.limewire.com:6346/ The page should say 'Your test worked!'. What happens when you go there? It worked
11. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs? If yes, please give details of set up. Sharing it with another computer
12. Is this a your 1st try at LW or is this a new problem with an experienced user. I had LW on my old computer and it worked fine when connected to another computer
13. _ (b) How many red or green bars do you see at bottom left of LW's screen? (all red or grey or only 1 or 2 green bars means disconnected)
It Says Connecting... With no bars

14. For those using a modem/router, how is your modem/router set up...are you port forwarding or is UPnP enabled? not sure
15. What security programs are you using (antivirus etc)? I was using AVG but deleted it. So nothing right now
16. What country are you living in? Sometimes there are ISPs with the same name in more than one country USA
17. Has anything in your setup changed recently? Have you updated your version of LW or Java? Have you added any new software or new hardware? Have you updated any software? Have you moved house, changed internet plan or ISP etc etc? just got a new computer...nothing else changed

There's some information...I hope this helps!