View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2009
Apprentice

brumez is flying high

hi guys was just wondering why we have probs with mods telling us that we are doing illegal stuff on here by asking if ppl have certain songs etc.

As i see it it doesnt state that in the rules as for rule number 2 ive seen mods using profanities directed at users hence page 3 april 10th im just wondering this is a forum for GNUTELLA and p2p so if thats for sharing why cant we get contacts for sharing as they can direct us to there p2p program and we can find their user name to share within that program.

pls forgive me if i seem "out of place" but i have read the rules but yet still cant figure out what this forum is really for the title is "Want to share Karaoke files?" but seems like we cant.

as i said we seem to see alot about us getting warnings about illegal doings but ive read all the pages and seems like a lot of warnings are there but with no explanation as to what we are doing wrong. as in copyright i have purchased all of the cd+g files and would like to swap some that might not be available through my supplier hence the reason im here.

and as i see it im not charging ppl for them just swapping i dont understand the reason for the illegal status some of the mods have branded some of the users with

thank you guys

one more thing can we post on here what p2p programs we use and user names sothat we can get the files we require?

thanx.......brumez

Last edited by brumez; December 30th, 2009 at 02:57 AM. Reason: spelling